a modern ratatouille
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My kids don't particularly like ratatouille though I do, and that's why, a few months ago, I created my modern version of a ratatouille.
I don't call it 'gratin', even if it slightly looks like, but it isn't a cheesy fat gratin, but a delicious and easy to prepare dish.
Here's how you go:
- put some olive oil in your bowl,
- cut onions into slices and spread a bottom layer in your bowl
- them stack the vegetables previously cut into slices
- on top, I pour some soy cream over the vegetables as well as my spice mix for pizza
-put it into the stove for about 30 to 35 minutes at 180°C
And you know what's fantastic about it: my kids love it, and I don't have to miss out my beloved ratatouille.