I call it homemade lasagna though there are three ingredients I don't prepare freshly: the lasagne sheets, the tomato puree and the minced tofu.
Nevertheless it's delicious and homemade, isn't it?
First I prepare my 'bolognese'
- put some vegetable margarine in a pan and fry the sliced spring onions a few moments, then add the minced tofu and fry while stirring
- add 2 cans of tomato puree , salt, pepper and fresh basil
then I do my vegan 'béchamel'
all you need is 40/45 gr vegetable margarine with 40/45 gr flour and soya drink, some salt, pepper and grated nutmeg
- melt the margarine in a pot, then add the flour and made into a roux
- then add the soy drink - I used about 750 ml
- let the béchamel thicken while stirring constantly
- than season at the end with salt, pepper and grated nutmeg
I guess the rest has not to be explained .... display your layers of lasagne, tomato sauce and béchamel and put it in the preheated stove on 220°C for 20 minutes.
I hope you'll enjoy your lasagne !
Jan 26th 2016:
today I used oat 'milk' for the vegan bechamel and everybody even loved it more than with soy 'milk' - give it a try !